Be a Mensch, Menschette, or All- Around Good Person!
To download this page in a printable format click here.
This year’s Fall Conference highlights:
- A return to Las Vegas and the home to many of New Mexico’s earliest Jewish settlers;
- An annual reunion of friends and colleagues from Texas, Arizona, and Colorado.
- The presence of our 4th Visiting Scholar: Professor Gil Ribak, The Arizona Center for Judaic Studies, University of Arizona, Tucson, as our Opening Keynote.
- The film: “The German Jews of Las Vegas”
Aired on New Mexico COLORES, 12/12/1990
The 2017 Fall conference, “Making a Difference: 20th Century Jews and Their Legacies” will be held November 4 & 5, jointly at the Plaza Hotel, Las Vegas, N.M. As you know, The New Mexico Jewish Historical Society (NMJHS) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization devoted to promoting scholarship and awareness of the role of Jewish settlers who and communities which have contributed to New Mexico history for more than 150 years.
To help us celebrate these important occasions, we invite you to serve as a Conference Supporter or Sponsor in one of three ways:
- Become an Individual Conference Session Supporter or Sponsor @$100.00
- General Supporter or Sponsor @ $200.00
- Keynote Speaker Supporter or Sponsor @ $250.00;
- Other amount
Conference support also presents a special opportunity to make a contribution either “In Honor or Memory” of a Family Member or Friend. Your contribution is tax deductible and an acknowledgement letter will be provided to you. In addition, your name will appear on the Conference Program, and you will be recognized during the Conference. As a Sponsor, you can also add your business name but you do not get a tax deduction. Moreover, your continued support assists us to ensure a vibrant Society and programming over the next 30 Years!
2017 NMJHS Fall Conference Support/Sponsorship Donation
City, State, and Zip Code:___________________________________________
____________ $100.00 Session Supporter/Sponsor
____________ $200.00 General Supporter/Sponsor
____________ $250.00 Keynote Supporter/Sponsor
____________ $ Other amount
In Honor of: ________________________________________________________
In Memory of:_______________________________________________________
On behalf of the NMJHS Board of Directors, we thank you for your generous support which will allow us to continue to write the next 30 Years of New Mexico Jewish History!
Supporters will be sent a tax deduction receipt for their contribution.
Please return to:
5520 Wyoming Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, N.M. 87109