2017 Hurst Award Presentation
EVENT DATE & TIME
NMJHS Annual Spring Business Meeting
June 4th 10:30 a.m.
EVENT LOCATION DETAILS
- Temple Beth Shalom- Sanctuary
- 205 E. Barcelona Rd.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
EVENT COST & TICKETS
- No charge for the Annual Business Meeting & Hurst Award Presentation
- Suggested Donation $10.00 for the Program Presentation
- “Through the Lens: The Jew in American Film”
- Marcia Torobin, Santa Fe Jewish Film Festival
- 11:30 a.m.
- Temple Beth Shalom
ORGANIZER CONTACT INFO
- Anne McCormick
TEXT ABOUT EVENT
- Kathryn Rubin, Colorado Springs, CO., will be presented with the 2017 NMJHS Dr. Allan and Leona Hurst Award during the Annual Spring Business Meeting.
- The Hurst Award is presented to an individual/individuals or organization who have contributed to New Mexico Jewish history, culture and community over a substantial period of time.